2022 Spring Hike
REGISTER - Spring Hike - Next Saturday, May 7 - Sky Meadows State Park
- For those who need (or can provide) a ride we will be meeting at the VIENNA/FAIRFAX/GMU Metro at the end of the Orange Line, and leaving promptly at 10am to head over to Sky Meadows State Park for the hike. If you're driving on your own, of course just meet us at the trail head!
- At 11am we will begin our hike on the Ovoka Farm Loop which is a moderate hike that should take 4 hours including a break for lunch. The trail head is at: Visitor Parking Lot, Boston Mill Rd, Markham, VA 22643
- Once we finish and gather ourselves up we'll head to Chrysalis Winery on the way home for an early dinner. They have a full menu of appetizers, salads, sandwiches and pizzas.
- IMPORTANT: If you need a ride from the metro or if you are generously offering seats in your car, please indicate this so we can match people.
- Chrysalis is happy to accommodate large groups but they need an accurate count and we need to follow certain rules. If you are definitely coming to dinner please indicate!
Email me with further questions at [email protected].
Do you like this page?